Suction: Has been used with 450' hose. Dynamic suction created by our 39" aluminum and steel, high vacuum fan.
Champion Compressor: Pressure set at 240 PSI. 20 CFM, 30 gallon tank with an optional 40 CFM 60 gallon tank.
Procedure of air duct cleaning:
2. One techinian will go to upstair to set up the compressor hose and the other techinian will go to basement furnace room and make two 10' holes both on supply and return duct. (Lots of non-professional Duct Cleaning Company only make ONE hole either on supply or return vent which wouldn't be able completely cleaning your duct system)
4. 10' hose will be connect from our DUCT CLEANING TRUCK to the hole we made on the supply vent. (Please distinglish between truck mount and van mount DUCT CLEANING EQUIPMENT)
6. After cleaning each supply vent, we put the whip snake into the COIN SIZE hole and all the dust stick on the vent will be loosed and sucked by our powerful vacuum.
1. Be in the customer home on time, please leave a parking spot for the duct cleaning truck to park on the parking lot. Two of our duct cleaning technicians will doing the entire process of duct cleaning job.
3. We also make several COIN SIZE holes which is where we put the WHIP SNAKE to loose all the dust stick on the vent. (Lots of Company do not do this step)
NOTE: Check if the Duct Cleaning Company you hired did a good job or not, they must have two 10' holes both on SUPPLY AND RETURN DUCTS and also several COIN SIZE holes as well.
5. We use iron brush to brush each of the supply vent and 250 psi compressor will be use to blow them and all the dust will be sucked by our powerful 10' vacuum hose.
7. The same procedure will be applied to return vent.
8. All the holes will be covered and sealed after cleaning.